Today, 16th July, is #GetToKnowYourCustomer Day!
Generally, I need to know quite a lot about all of my customers.
Not just because I’m nosy (although I am! 🙂 )
But because quite a lot of information is required by lenders to allow them to make a decision about whether or not to lend to somebody.
So, how about I tell you something about me?
So you can get to your broker better?
- I’m 51 years old
- I’m married
- I have a 16 year old son (Covid GCSE year! 🙁 )
- I have a dog
- My daily routine starts with walking the dog at around 6.30am
- I’m self-employed
- I’m a bit scatty – but I have employed an apprentice who does a wonderful job of looking after me and making sure everything runs smoothly
- I left school after doing 3 A Levels
- I joined the army and served 8 years
- I was medically discharged
- I had my first hip replacement at 23
- I had my most recent hip replacement in 2015
- I’ve had 6 blood transfusions so am no longer allowed to give blood (thank you to ALL of you who donate – you are awesome x)
- We own 5 houses and rent 3 of them out
- There are mortgages on 4 of the properties (and I did them! 😉 )
- I have Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linked In and YouTube profiles: let’s connect!
Need to know anything else? Get in touch! xx
Telephone: 01525 309300
Mobile: 07903 302895
Linked In: Heide Swift
If you know of anyone who is considering buying or re-mortgaging in the next 6 months, please feel free to pass them my contact details. Thank you!