Your home may be at risk if you do not keep up the repayments on your mortgage.
By clicking on the links on this page you are departing from the site of Swift Mortgages, neither Swift Mortgages nor Quilter Mortgage Planning Ltd are responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked sites.
Obtaining mortgage finance can be a daunting experience, but we’re here to lend a helping hand for the duration of your journey. We will be with you from the point of our initial contact, to the completion of your mortgage. We will keep in touch with you and contact you again towards the end of your fixed term to start looking at options for re-financing your property at that point.
We have a selection of guides and forms which may help you. Please feel free to download these if you wish but these should be used in addition to seeking professional mortgage advice.
- Nationwide First Time Buyer Guide
- Guide to Mortgages and Protection
- Fact Sheet: Guide to Equity Release
- Fact Sheet: Borrowing to Invest in Rental Property
- Fact Sheet: Remortgaging Your Property
- Fact Sheet: Borrowing to Buy your New Home
- Swift Mortgages Terms of Business
- Swift Mortgages Expenditure Form
(to be completed if applying for a residential mortgage)
- Swift Mortgages Property Portfolio Form
(to be completed if applicant has existing buy to let properties)
- Liverpool Victoria Risk Reality Calculator
- Customer Privacy Notice